Nordic Topology Meeting 27 - 28 November 2008
The Topology group
at NTNU in Trondheim and
the project Topology in Norway have the great pleasure to invite
fellow topologists to the second Nordic Topology Meeting in Trondheim
27 - 28 November 2008.
The programme will start on Thursday 27th November at
10 am and end on Friday 28th November at
- A. Berglund (Copenhagen): From
Sullivan models to Koszul models
- B. Dundas (Bergen): Two-vector
bundles I & II (slides I,
- L. Fajstrup (Aalborg): Ditopology
- why and how (slides)
- S. Lunøe-Nilsen (Oslo): On the homology
of the Tate construction on THH
- I. Madsen (Copenhagen): Cobordism
categories and their classifying spaces I & II
- J. Rognes (Oslo): Topological
Hochschild homology of topological modular forms (slides)
- C. Schlichtkrull (Bergen): Higher topological
Hochschild homology of Thom spectra
- A. Stacey (Trondheim): Comparative
- D. Thurston (Aarhus): Bordered Heegaard Floer
homology: A toy model (slides)
- N. Wahl (Copenhagen): Algebraic structure on the
Hochschild homology of an algebra
||N. A. Baas: Welcome
- NTNU, Auditorium KJL 2.
- All participants are kindly asked to register by email
to Inger Seehuus (inger.seehuusmath.ntnu.no), informing her about how many nights
you require a hotel room.
- Please register as soon as possible for hotel reservations,
and no later than Friday 17th October.
- NB! It is advisable to buy airline tickets
and make hotel reservations as soon as possible since there is
an UEFA Cup football game - Rosenborg - Valencia - on 27th
November here in Trondheim.
- Nils A. Baas
- Telephone: (+47) 735 93519
- Email: baasmath.ntnu.no
- We cannot cover travel expenses, but we take care of the
- Upon registration, please indicate if you need support
- Social event:
- In the evening of Thursday 27th November we plan a
"Christmas Dinner" at
Nidelven (in the room Trønderen) at 19.30. Please
register to Inger Seehuus (inger.seehuusmath.ntnu.no) for this as well. For registered participants
the dinner will be free of charge.
- Upon arrival:
- When you arrive at the Airport, take the bus to Royal
Garden (Radisson). Walk down to the bridge you crossed
with the bus, make a right, and the hotel will appear on
the left hand side. Total walk approximately 200 meters.
See also the map on this page.
- Furher information:
- This page will be continuously updated, so all
participants are kindly asked to check it from time to