Organizers: Yurii Lyubarskii, Jan-Fredrik Olsen, Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà, Kristian Seip and Mikhail Sodin.
The Spring School takes place at the Norwegian University of Technology and Science in Trondheim, Norway 6-10 May 2013. It is funded as part of the program Operator Related Function Theory and Time-Frequency Analysis at the Centre for Advanced Study in Oslo.
The focus is to present different aspects of interesting point processes related to complex analysis and mathematical physics (first of all, zeroes of random analytic functions and Coulomb gases).
The school consists of several mini-courses and talks, which will introduce the subject to the participants and present some spectacular recent progress.
The mini-courses are given by:
- Nikolai Makarov, Caltech.
- Etienne Sandier, Université Paris-Est Créteil. (Slides)
- Bernard Shiffman, Johns Hopkins University.
- Boris Tsirelson, Tel Aviv University. (Slides: part I, part II, part III)
- Bálint Virág, University of Toronto.
The talks are given by:
- Yacin Ameur, Lund University.
- Jorge Antezana, National University of La Plata, Argentina. (Slides)
- Robert Berman, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg.
- Pavel Bleher, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. (Slides)
- Jerry Buckley, University of Barcelona. (Slides)
- Naomi Feldheim, Tel Aviv University.
- Subhroshekhar Ghosh, University of California, Berkeley.
- Antti Sakari Haimi, KTH, Stockholm.
- Boris Hanin, Northwestern University. (Slides)
- Håkan Hedenmalm, KTH, Stockholm.
- Manjunath Krishnapur, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Zakhar Kabluchko, University of Ulm. (Slides)
- Nir Lev, Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan.
- Alon Nishry, Tel Aviv University.
- Ron Peled, Tel Aviv University. (Slides)
- Junyan Zhu, Johns Hopkins University. (Slides)