- AMRCLAW. A software package for adaptive mesh refinement. Marsha Berger and Randall J. LeVeque
- CLAWPACK. A software package for conservation laws written in FORTRAN.
Randall J. LeVeque, <email@example.com>
- Diffpack. A fully object-oriented framework for solution of partial differential equations (C++).
SINTEF Applied Mathematics and University of Oslo, Dept. of Mathematics and Dept. of Informatics.
- FEMLAB. An interactive program for the numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations based on the Finite Element Method in adaptive form with automatic error control.
Dep. of Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology Göteborg University
- A C++ implementation of a front tracking method for hyperbolic conservation laws.
Jan Olav Langseth <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
[ Preprint Server Homepage ]
Conservation Laws Preprint Server <email@example.com> Last modified: Sat May 30 16:23:43 1998