International Conference on Scientific Computation
and Differential Equations
June 30 - July 4, 2003
This meeting is concerned with scientific computing involving
the numerical solution of differential equations:
- ordinary differential equations
- partial differential equations
- dynamical systems
- differential algebraic equations
Numerical techniques in applications will be emphasized.
- optimization and optimal control
- chemical and mechanical engineering
- stochastic differential equations
- circuit simulation
- molecular dynamics
- computer graphics and visualisation
- problems with geometric structure
Relevant meetings in the same period
Biennial Conference on Numerical Analysis, Dundee, Scotland.
SciCADE 03 , Trondheim, Norway.
Auckland, New Zealand.