Gaussian Markov Random Fields:
Theory and Applications
This page is dedicated to this book and contains an errata, link
software, reports and other useful material.
About the book
Errata and comments from readers
- Updated errata and comments made by readers
Software and datasets
References and Further Reading
Here are references that is either referred to in the Errata-list or
new ones naturally extending the book.
- J.Makhoul, Volume of the
space of positive
sequences, IEEE Trans on Acoustics, Speech and Signal
28, No 3, March 1990 [PDF] (referred to
in the Errata-list)
- Boundary corrections [PDF] from
Thomas Kneib's PhD-thesis.
- D. Terzopoulos. The
Computation of Visible-Surface
Representations. IEEE PAMI, Vol 10, no 4, 1998, pp 417-438 [PDF]
- H.Rue, Marginal
variances for Gaussian
Fields, preprint 2005 [PDF] (Will be
publised as part of Approximate
GMRF models, Rue & Martino, 2006, to appear).
- F.Lindgren & H.Rue, A
note on the second order random walk
model for irregular locations, preprint 2005 [PDF]
- H.Rue & S.Martino, Approximate
GMRF models, preprint 2005 [PDF],
revised 2006 [PDF]
- Bayesian multiscale analysis for time series data, 2006, (Download), with Tor Arne
Øigard and Fred Godtliebsen.
- Approximate Bayesian inference for Latent Gaussian MOdels
Using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximations, 2007, techreport, submitted version,
with Sara Martino and Nicolas Chopin.
- We appriciate your comments on
missing references and missprints.
- We can give short courses based on the
book. Contact us
if this is of interest.
[Last updated Mar 13 2006]